Saturday, May 2, 2009

Atlanta part 1

The first day of the trip we drove six hours to St. Louis to spend the night at our cousins house.  That was really cool because I haven't seen my cousins in awhile. :D 

The next day was a really long drive! We drove from St. louis to Atlanta in one day.  I remember it being about 11 hours!  Thankfully we have some vary nice friends in Atlanta named the Duffs.  We had a great time at there house. We stayed that night at there house.  Sense we planed to get there before the rest of the robotics team, we were able to do some sight-seeing! ;) There is lots of things that we did in between, but just going to talk about some places we went. 
First stopped to have some lunch at a Thai restaurant called the Tin Drum.  I had some really good Fried rice.
There will be a part 2 and 3 later.

1 comment:

Emnia Elf said...

Mmmmmmmm... My brother's friend's mom taught me how to make fried rice.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

(: Sound's like you had a good first day! I remember when we went to St. Paul to go see the Mall of America. We had to take the long way due to snow. Ugh... 14 hours in a van, but I had just gotten an MP3 player, so I was okay. But still, the pain that comes after sitting down for 11 or 14 hours.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! (;