Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Life, School, and the future of this Blog

     Hey all, I have been doing a lot of school lately, and TONS of studying simply because I have mid-terms next week.  Among my rather crazy life, it's great to get writing again.  So, what is the future of this blog that hasn't seen a new post in over a year?  This blog will continue to be my random collections of thoughts, but it will also be my random collection of photos as well.  I should mention that I just bought a Cannon Rebel T2i and it hasn't even come in the mail yet.  I am so excited about this new camera and I will post photos I've taken with it in the future.  I should also mention that I'm not promising to post, this blog will most likely see three or four posts a month, and sometimes less, so keep your hopes low.  Anyway, here's a picture of my new camera.....that I don't have yet.


No comments: