Friday, July 23, 2010

N.I.C.Y.O.

Yesterday I (my sister and brothers are also in it) had a orchestra concert with the Northern Illinois Christian Youth Orchestra.  We played some really cool pieces like Amazing Grace, Hoe Down (by Aaron Copland), and God Bless America. We played several other nice songs but you probably haven't heard of them.  When the concert was over and we were leaving, there was a really awesome lightning storm that was looked spectacular.  On the way home I tried to count how many seconds I could count in between each sheet of lightning - I only got to three. After I got tiered of that I decided to take a nap, but it was like trying to sleep with someone blinking a dull flash-light at your eyes every other second. I had a lot of fun and I am about to do it all over again in an hour or so at a different church. ~Nathanael

No comments: